Battle Royale Team Mode Tutorial
What is the Battle Royale Team Mode?
Battle Royale Team Mode is a battle event between two teams (Green Team and White Team) of players, where the objective is to eliminate opponents from the opposite team.
Which are the rewards?
For the winning team:
- Each player from the winning team will earn 20 billion EXP as a reward and will be able to roll the Rewards Roulette, being able to get nice extra rewards.
- Each kill done by a player will increase the EXP reward in +1 billion EXP just for the player who has killed the player, not for the whole team (example: if an X player from the Green Team did 3 kills on the match, he will earn 20 billion EXP + 3 billion EXP for each kill done - and the other players from the team will receive nothing extra for those kills).
For the losing team:
- Each player from the losing team will earn 10,0 billion EXP as a reward.
- Each kill done to a player will increase the EXP reward in +1 billion EXP just for the player who has killed the player, not for the whole team (example: if an X player from the Green Team did 3 kills on the match, he will earn 20 billion EXP + 3 billion EXP for each kill done - and the other players from the team will receive nothing extra for those kills).
How the event works?
When the event will be available to join, it will be announced on the game chat with a purple color “BattleRoyale> Fast Royale Team is open at Royal Desert!”. After this announcement you have up to 5 minutes to enter on Battle Royale.
To enter on Battle Royale, head to the NPC Aberforth Dumbledore located in Ricarten Town near the NPC Ricarten Clan Master. When you arrive, just click on the NPC, and select the option “Fast Royale Team (Royale Desert) (100-145)”, as you can see in the image below.
Note: Before joining the event, make sure you are using a Force Orb and Premium Items as you can’t active it when you join the Battle!
After clicking on the button “Fast Royale Team (Royale Desert) (100-145)” you will be redirected to the map Royal Desert where you will be waiting for the other players to join.
- The maximum wait time for the event start is 5 minutes.
- The wait time can vary when you join the arena as it begins to be counted after the announcement on game chat.
The remaining time to begin the event will be shown on the screen, as you can see on the image below:
After the wait time for other players to join the event, it will be the moment to get equipped (Drop Time). First, the system position the players in random places around the map and then it starts to drop items in random places around the map, so players should move around the map looting the best possible items of their spec or use. You have 5 minutes to loot those items, and this Drop Time countdown will be visible to the player as you can see in the image below:
After the Drop Time Countdown finishes, it will begin the battle! You and all the other players will be teleported to the battle place and will be put randomly by the server in any of the two teams available (White Team or Green Team). You and your teammates will have a white or green arrow in the head (depending on which team you are in) to indicate players from the same team.
If you are in the White Team, for example, you will see your teammates with white arrows on their head, as you can see in the image below:
And if you are part of Green Team you and your teammates will have a green arrow, as in the image below:
- The battle ends when all the players from one of the two teams are eliminated.
- If the battle reaches the maximum time limit (180 minutes/3 hours) and remains players in both teams, it will not have winners.
- It is not possible to attack or kill members of the same team.
- After you die, you should wait for the Battle Royale round end to get your reward.
Note: It is not possible to get the reward until the Battle Royale round ends.
After the Battle Royale round ends, go to the NPC Aberforth Dumbledore and click on the Reward button to get your reward. If you are from the losing team, you will receive only an EXP reward, as you can see on the image below:
But, if you are from the winning team, click on the ROLL button to receive your EXP reward and the Roulette Reward as you can see in the image below:
Inside the Battle Royale there is 3 item lines and 2 accessory lines:
- 118 Items
- 122 Items
- Battle Royale Items (comparable to 126 items)
- Set Boss #1 (Valento Ring, Kelvezu Amulet e Dark Guardian Sheltom)
- Set Boss #2 (Devil Shy Ring e Fury Sheltom)